Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pastor Peter (aka Street Pete) Penticton BC Another Chance Street Ministry

Each year I like to reflect on mistakes made, highlights in my life, and ‘try’ to learn from whatever comes to mind.  This year my very good friend Pastor Peter tops my list of heartfelt inspiration and mentorship.  Most of you know me as ‘just another realtor’ but like you; I am a lot ‘deeper’ than that.

 

I have known Pastor Peter for almost 6 years.  I met Pastor Peter walking the streets of Penticton helping and loving those that ‘need a hand up’.  I have ‘walked’ with Pastor Peter on a regular basis a few years ago and I can tell you ‘he is what he is’.

I have worked in Churches and helped in other areas BUT HAVE NEVER SEEN ANY’ONE’ MAKE AS BIG AN INPACT IN COMMUNITIES AS PETER (and his few helpers) HAVE – especially in the Okanagan.

What amazes me about Pastor Peter and what he does is that he is NOT supported by any group or church(and I think he prefers that).  However, I know that we could help him do MORE by helping him cover the cost of supplies.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FOR A PLACE TO HAVE YOUR FUNDS HELP MANY IN THE OKANAGAN consider supporting “Another Chance Street Ministry”.  Even better, walk where Pastor Peter walks and see what I saw……………….YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME.

I have attached a video that was done and would like to share that with you…………

Pastor Peter (aka Street Pete) Penticton BC Another Chance Street Ministry


 

 

Raymond MAASKE,BBA, CCC, ACRE, ATM-B
Summerland & Penticton, Okanagan, BC

Website: http://www.HomeStarRealty.ca
E-mail:raymond@HomeStarRealty.ca
Phone:250.488.8764

   Face book Raymond Maaske Home Star Realty icon Raymond MAASKE Home Star Realty Summerland & Penticton Okanagan BC Real Estate Raymond MAASKE Home Star Realty Summerland & Penticton Okanagan BC Real Estate Raymond MAASKE Home Star Realty Summerland & Penticton Okanagan BC Real Estate Raymond MAASKE Home Star Realty Summerland & Penticton Okanagan BC Real Estate Raymond MAASKE Home Star Realty Summerland & Penticton Okanagan BC Real Estate

"Oh by the way... I'm never too busy for your referrals" 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment